Thursday 9 October 2008

Caravaggio Judith Beheading Holofernes painting

Caravaggio Judith Beheading Holofernes paintingWilliam Bouguereau The Abduction of Psyche paintingPierre-Auguste Cot spring painting
You remember when Aunt Hannah said there was something around, someone or something in the house?”
“Yes, and she told me to shut up, so I did.”
“I simply asked you please to be quiet, Joel, because we were trying to hear.”
“Well, what did you hear?”
“I don’t know’s I heard anything, Joel. I’m not a bit sure. I don’t think I did. But I felt something, very distinctly. So did Andrew.”
“Yes I did, Papa.”
“And Mary.”
“Oh, very much so.”
“What do you mean you felt something?”
“Then you didn’t, Papa?”
“I got a feeling there was some kind of a strain in the room, something or other was up among you; Mary looking as if she’d seen a ghost; all of you ...”
“She did,” Andrew said. “That is, she didn’t actually see anything, but she felt it. She knew something was there. She says it was Jay.”
“Hahh?”
“Jay. Aunt Hannah thinks so too.”

No comments:

Blog Archive