Sunday 16 November 2008

John William Waterhouse Crystal Ball painting

John William Waterhouse Crystal Ball paintingEdgar Degas Dancers in Blue paintingVincent van Gogh Olive grove painting
There was a locket there." Harry's mouth was suddenly dry: He could sense Ron and Hermione's tension and excitement too. "What did you do with it?"

"Why?" asked Mundungus. "Is it valuable?"
"What do you mean?"    "I was selling in Diagon Alley and she come up to me and asks if I've got a license for trading in magical artifacts. Bleedin' snoop. She was gonna fine me, but she took a fancy to the locket an' told me she'd take it and let me off that time, and to fink meself lucky."
"You've still got it!" cried Hermione.

   "No, he hasn't," said Ron shrewdly. "He's wondering whether he should have asked more money for it."

   "More?" said Mundungus. "That wouldn't have been effing difficult . . .bleedin' gave it away, di'n' I? No choice."

No comments:

Blog Archive