Monday 13 October 2008

Caravaggio The Entombment of Christ painting

Caravaggio The Entombment of Christ paintingCaravaggio The Crucifixion of Saint Peter paintingCaravaggio The Cardsharps painting
good search query, I usually start with reference sites like Wikipedia to get a grounding in the general outlines of a topic, so I can start fine-tuning my search queries. I also stay on the lookout for key names and organizations, which can add quite a bit to a web search.
To improve the quality of information my searches uncover, I will very often add one of these terms to my search queries:ebook or e-book or filetype:pdf – For real in-depth information, nothing beats a book – except an ebook, which
howto or how to - If I’m looking for practical advice about a task, searching for “how to” pages will bring me tutorials and walkthroughs, where a more general search might bring me pages and pages of news stories, feature articles, resumes, and definitions to search through.

No comments:

Blog Archive