Saturday 27 September 2008

Aubrey Beardsley paintings

Aubrey Beardsley paintings
Andrea del Sarto paintings
Alexandre Cabanel paintings
danger to his institution.”
“Where shall we go? Hill Street’s locked up. There won’t be anyone there until Monday.”
“The odd thing is I have no hangover.”
“Still ethereal?”
“Precisely. I suppose it means an hotel.”
“You might telephone to Barbara and tell her to join us. She said she was keen to leave.”
But when Angela telephoned to her sister-in-law, she heard: “But isn’t Barbara with you in London? She told me yesterday you’d sent for her. She went up by the afternoon train.”
“D’you think she can have gone to that young man?”
“I bet she has.”
“Ought I to tell Basil?”
“Keep it quiet.”
“I consider it very selfish of her. Basil isn’t at all in good shape. He’ll have a fit if he finds out. He had a sort of fit yesterday.”
“Poor Basil. He may never know.”
Basil and Angela settled their enormous bill. Their car was brought

No comments:

Blog Archive