Saturday 27 September 2008

Tamara de Lempicka paintings

Tamara de Lempicka paintings
Thomas Cole paintings
Theodore Robinson paintings
Skinny. And concerned with my soul.”
“Chump. Listen. I’m concerned with Barbara’s soul.”
“What’s she been up to?”
“I think she’s in love.”
“Rot.”
“Well, she’s moping.”
“I expect she misses me.”
“When she isn’t moping she’s telephoning or letters.”
“Not to me.”
“Exactly. There’s someone in London.”
“Robin Trumpington?”
“She doesn’t confide.”
“Can’t you listen in on the telephone?”
“I’ve tried that, of course. It’s certainly a man she’s talking to. I can’t really understand their language but it sounds very affectionate. You won’t like it awfully if she runs off, will you?”
“She’d never think of such a thing. Don’t put ideas into the child’s

No comments:

Blog Archive